Not everyone likes chocolate on their donuts. Some people like a simple glaze, or coconut, or even bacon.
At Mission of Grace we realize there are almost as many choices for social media as there are donut toppings.
We want to make your choices for our content as efficient and effective as possible. Updates to the 1 Minute Messages will be in the following order:
- Our website. We cannot encourage you enough that this is the best place to find our content in the future because we own the ground, as it were, and aren’t subject to censorship — or not easily.
- Our Rumble channel. It hopefully will remain censorship free if Rumble remains committed to that principle.
- Our YouTube channel. Please note we have the Proverbs devotionals in playlists according to month on this channel. For now, it’s a good choice despite behind the scenes hurdles.
- Our Instagram channel. It will only have 1 Minute Messages and the occasional photo/announcement. This platform is not conducive to longer content so we won’t be putting our Sunday service videos there except on rare occasions. At least that’s the plan for now.
- Our Facebook page. Please note we have removed any Facebook playlists.
- Our MeWe page. It will not be updated and has not been active in a while. We will leave it that way unless there is a healthy demand in future.
If you have any questions or input, we ask that you email us. We welcome any input you have whether good or or not so good. It all helps us understand your perspective.
Thank you for reading this far.